Click here to register for THE WALK
THE WALK The beach. Sunshine. Good food. A nice condo. The pool. Lots of friends. What could be better? It’s hard to come up with an answer, isn’t it? THE WALK is a weeklong beach camp that offers all this and more! During the main sessions, the focus is on everyday issues that you face. As you experience the creative teachings, dramas, videos, music, and small group curriculum, you’ll encounter truth in multiple ways . . . and go home a changed person.
Dates: June 21–25, 2014
Location: Panama City Beach, Florida
Lodging: Condos with small groups/small group leaders
Edgewater Beach Resort
11212 Front Beach Rd.
Panama City Beach, FL 32407
Transportation: Chartered buses
$460 - April 4–May 19
$480 - May 20–June 9
· All meals while in Panama City
· Production costs (speaker, band, staging, etc.)
· Bottled water for the week
Event Check-In: The morning of Saturday June 21st at Watermarke Church
Event Pick-Up: The afternoon of June 25th at Watermarke Church
· One-piece bathing suits—no tankinis, shirts over two-pieces, or one-pieces with the sides cut out
· Sundresses need to be an appropriate length.
· No strapless shirts or sundresses.
· Shirts and shorts: nothing too low or too short.
Cancellations must be sent in writing to email@example.com and confirmed with a response email from her. If a cancellation is made between March 10 and May 21, you will receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made between May 22 and June 11, you will receive an 80 percent refund. Any cancellations sent after June 11 will receive no refund of any kind.