Friday Night Live: Imagine over a hundred ninth-grade students and their leaders getting together for one all-nighter that will surpass anything they have experienced before! Add in live music, incredible games, energy drinks, late-night pizza, and a ton of surprises, and you get Friday Night Live. High-energy and pure craziness don’t even begin to describe it! To top it off . . . it’s FREE!
Students will experience the best of what InsideOut has to offer when they arrive at Buckhead Church for this Friday-evening lock-in event. They’ll be joined by 8th grade Transit leaders and new InsideOut 9th grade leaders for an incredible start to their high school experience at Buckhead Church.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Date: June 2, 2017
Drop-Off: 7:30 p.m. (3rd floor lobby)
Pick-Up: 8:00 a.m. (4th floor Attic)
Location: Buckhead Church Cost: FREE!
Lodging: Lock-in at Buckhead Church-we don’t intend to sleep
1. A sleeping bag (Students will be sleeping on the floor, if they do sleep.)
2. A pillow
3. A blanket (could be nice to have)
4. Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, contact solution, face wash, etc.
5. Change of clothes (just in case)
6. Sleeping attire (This will only be allowed in sleeping areas. Please select modest PJs. No pajama tank tops or short shorts.)
7. An appetite for fun ☺
8. Optional: We have several games planned for the evening and we would love for your student to wear the following colors for competition: blue for guys, pink for girls.
1. Park under the church in the parking deck for drop-off and pick-up. The gates will be open. The elevators will take you up to the 3rd floor (by the escalators) for drop-off on Friday and to the 4th floor for pick-up on Saturday. We will have a volunteer directing traffic into the parking deck, should you have any questions.
2. Please make sure your student eats dinner before coming to the event. We won’t have pizza until 11:30 p.m.
3. The church alarm will be set at midnight. If you need to pick up your student for any reason after the alarm has been set, please call Shannon White at 404.218.2526.